Are you interested in joining the team at The Club at Rolling Hills?
See below for our current available positions. Please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or download the employment application and return to The Club at Rolling Hills or forward completed applications to email@example.com
The Club at Rolling Hills performs background checks and investigations as a condition of employment for all prospective employees and current employees seeking promotion with the Club. Background investigations occur prior to making a final job offer. Applicants will be asked to provide personal data and sign a release form before the investigations are conducted. Applicants who fail to provide the data and consent will not be considered for employment, transfer or promotion. Background investigations always include review of criminal records, and may, for certain positions require investigation of any or all of the following: civil, financial/credit records and motor vehicle.
Membership & marketing
Marketing Assistant/Reception- Part-Time (posted 3/8/17)
This is a professional position requiring a high level of skill and competency and the ability to work with limited supervision. The Membership/Marketing Assistant must be detail oriented and capable of meeting simultaneous and frequent deadlines. Excellent interpersonal skills and an aptitude for working with and relating to a wide variety of personalities are of utmost importance. A professional demeanor is expected at all times, with a strong work ethic and high energy and enthusiasm.
Education and Skill Requirements
• Experience in Adobe InDesign, Publisher and Word for graphic design when needed
• Strong knowledge of MS Office
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail, strong organization and prioritization skills to meet deadline requirements
• Ability to work independently
• Marketing, public relations, customer service background desired
For questions or to apply, contact Marta Kostelny, Membership & Marketing Coordinator.
Food and Beverage
Restaurant Staff -
Server and Beverage Cart
Must have flexible schedule in the evenings and willing to work weekends and holidays. Reliable transportation is a must. If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply in person Tuesday - Friday, 2 pm-4 pm or call to schedule an interview outside of those times, 303.327.2388.
Please dress in business attire and be prepared for an interview.
• Demonstrate integrity
• Understand and have working knowledge of proper table clearing and customer service
• Demonstrate the ability to complete tasks with a sense of urgency
• Solid communication skills
• Constantly promote teamwork by working with other staff members and management by displaying creativity, trust, dependability and respect
• Take ownership of your appearance
• Must pass background check
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, (Fri, Sat & Sun) and holidays
Seasonal Grounds, Landscape
The Club at Rolling Hills is looking for seasonal employees for golf course grounds maintenance.
• Hand watering
• And several jobs consisting of semi-skilled labor
Seasonal Horticulturist Assistant
• Planning and maintaining landscapes and gardens
• Mowing and maintenance of said areas
• Hand watering
No openings at this time.
The Club at Rolling Hills is looking to hire outside service staff members for our 2016 fall golf season. The outside service staff has many responsibilities. Providing friendly customer service is at the core of our entire operation. Primary duties include maintaining and picking the driving range, keeping golf cars clean and available for the membership, and caring for all clubs stored at our facility. The overall goal and purpose of the outside service is to make the experience for all golfers a memorable one from the time they arrive to the time they leave.
Please call the Golf Shop (303) 279-7858 and ask for Matt Lauer if interested in this position.