Golf Shop Hours (Tuesday- Sunday)
|Jan. 1 - Mar. 31
|9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Apr. 1 - Apr. 30
|8:00 am - 6:00 pm
|May 1 - May 31
|7:30 am - 7:00 pm
|Jun. 1 - Aug. 31
|7:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Sep. 1 - Sep. 30
|7:30 am - 7:00 pm
|Oct. 1 - Oct. 31
|8:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Nov. 1 - Dec. 31
|9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Driving Range Hours (Tuesday - Sunday)
|Winter (Jan. 1 - Mar. 31 & Oct. 1 - Dec. 31)
|9:00 am- 1 hour before sunset
|Summer (Apr. 1 - Sep. 30)
|7:00 am - 7:00 pm
The golf course, Golf Shop, fitness center & all practice areas are CLOSED on Mondays. Members are not permitted to practice or play golf when the course is closed. Members are not permitted on the golf course before designated Golf Shop hours.
When morning play is delayed due to frost or freeze, all golf activity is suspended. This includes the practice range and all practice greens. It is important that all members observe this policy as the tissue and cellular structure of grass in this condition is especially fragile and recovery is delayed until the following season.
Club Care & Cleaning
Club Care and cleaning services are available year round for members, spouses, juniors and their guests. Golf Shop staff and/or outside services are available during Golf Shop hours to transport clubs from the bag drop area or club storage to the golf staging area. Our Club Care area features individual, vertical bag racks and a state of the art club cleaning machine. Members of the Club Care program will have their bags tagged with a personalized ID tag and will be stored on site. Each club will be labeled with the members name and contact information for the Club. In addition, there is a special area set aside for juniors in the club storage room.
Please refer to fee schedule for pricing information. The Club at Rolling Hills is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
For security reasons, it is recommended that guests place their clubs in their automobile immediately after play. Guests’ clubs will be placed on the club rack near the Golf Shop after the Golf Shop closes. Every effort will be made to notify guests when the Golf Shop is closing, so they might put their clubs in their car. Neither the Golf Shop nor the The Club at Rolling Hills is responsible for clubs left on the club rack.
All repairs, re-gripping and special cleaning of golf equipment should be arranged through the professional staff in the Golf Shop.
The Club at Rolling Hills has rental clubs available for $30 which will include two sleeves of golf balls, six balls total. Please contact the Golf Shop in advance if you need rental clubs.
Hole in One Club
All members with a golf handicap are added to the Hole in One Club. This includes the primary and secondary member. Members may opt out from the beginning or at any time. This is covered at new member orientation.
Any time a Hole in One Club member makes a hole in one, at Rolling Hills with at least one other member present, all members in the Hole in One Club are billed $5.00.
The Hole in One flag is hung on the deck off of the Stampede Grill. While this flag is out, the Hole in One bar tab is available until sunset. Members in the Hole in Once Club are permitted one drink from either the Stampede Grill or Suds’ Place while the flag is still out. There is no restriction on the type of drink.
The member who achieved the Hole in One wins a $750 Golf Shop credit that expires at the end of the calendar year and a plaque is engraved to celebrate the achievement. Each year in October, if there are funds remaining in the Hole in One Club account, the amount is divided between the Hole in One winners and is given as Golf Shop credit that expires the following year.
Junior Golf Program
It is our mission to provide the highest level of golf instruction for all junior golfers. We will provide a fun, safe, and high quality experience, which will encourage junior golfers to attain a skill level allowing them to enjoy the game and give them the knowledge necessary to learn respect for the game, its rules, its etiquette and the golf course. We will be accomplished through planning, promotion, execution, and evaluation in cooperation with professionals, the director of junior golf and parents of the junior golfers.
Wednesday mornings during the summer months of June through July, the golf course is reserved for junior golf between the hours of 7:00 am through 11:30 am.
Gift cards issued from the Golf Shop can be used for merchandise purchases only. They cannot be used for club repair or golf lessons.
Golf Course Rules
The Club is committed to enhancing every member’s golf experience. Pace of Play is a very important aspect of your experience.
All groups are required to complete their round in 4 hours and 10 minutes or within 10 minutes of the group in front of you. 9-hole rounds are required to finish in 2 hours and 5 minutes. During play, groups are required to keep up with the group in front of them and to maintain pace-of-play throughout their round. Failure to complete a round in 4 hours and 10 minutes will result in penalties as follows for ALL players in your group:
|Name posted for three months in Golf Shop
|Loss of playing privileges before 2 pm for 2 weeks, loss of fivesome privileges for 3 months, loss of guest privileges for 5 weeks
|Referred to the Board of Directors for further action and may include loss of playing privileges and other sanctions
Further, golfers are required to be at the tee and to tee off at their designated tee time.
If you are late for your tee time, you may then play only if there is an open tee time later in the day.
ONLY IF there are no tee times and no golfers behind you AND you have not delayed the play of others at any point during your round, you may be allowed to exceed 4 hours and 10 minutes.
If you are experiencing a group in front who is not on pace, you are strongly encouraged to call the Golf Shop to report the slow play. The staff is authorized to ask slow groups to pick up and move to the next tee, skip a hole or take other action deemed necessary by the golf staff to keep pace. Please do not aggressively confront other members directly on the course. Any golfers who treat Golf Shop staff disrespectfully, will be subject to sanctions to be determined by the Board of Directors, including possible loss of club privileges. The Director of Golf is responsible for ensuring the Pace of Play policy is carried out.
- All members, ladies and gentlemen, must have an established handicap to participate in any club competition.
- Handicap requirements for tournament play are posted in the handicap case in the Golf Shop.
- Members not having handicaps should contact the Golf Shop for handicap purposes.
- Handicap information: The procedure, outlined herein, is to be followed by each player.
- Resident members – no charge, available on range.
- Social members, who have a registered tee time for the day of play only, can use the free range ball program; otherwise, Social members can use the range ball program for a daily fee of $10, or an annual fee of $350 to be billed annually in advance.
Battery Powered Carts and Pull Carts
- It is the Club’s policy that carts stay on the paths that are provided around greens and tees. All par 3s have continuous paths from tee to green. Please drive your cart on the paths where provided. Do not drive between the cart path and the elevated areas surrounding the greens and tees. As you approach the green, keep your cart a minimum of 30 feet away from the green.
- Carts and pull carts are not permitted to cross the green line.
- All carts including blue flagged carts are not permitted to cross the green line, enter and leave cart paths at a different location, or different angle whenever possible.
- Avoid driving in the wet areas and worn out or bare areas.
- Start and stop slowly. Do not spin or slide wheels.
- Operator must have a valid driver’s license.
- Fee will apply for each 9 or 18-holes.
- Members are responsible for their pull carts at all times. There is no provision for storage of carts.
- Members are responsible for their guests and ONE MEMBER MUST BE IN EACH FOURSOME UNLESS SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH THE GOLF SHOP.
- Golfers will not hit driving range balls from other than the driving range.
- The driving range mats will be used to rest the grass as needed.
- Two or more players will not play out of the same bag.
- Fivesomes: The fivesomes must complete play in four hours and ten minutes or less and keep pace with the group ahead.
*Any violation of the above condition will result in all players in the group being denied the right to play in a fivesome for the rest of the season.
- Junior Golf
- All juniors ages 4-11 must be accompanied by an adult while on the golf course and while using all the practice areas and when on the golf course they must be playing with their own clubs. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted on the golf course or practice areas under any circumstances for safety reasons.
- Juniors 12 and over may call one day in advance for any open tee times before 10:00 AM if they are accompanied by an adult, otherwise, they may call the same day for open tee times after 10:00 AM.
- Juniors 7-11 must be accompanied by an adult and may call one day in advance for any open tee times after 1:00 PM.
- Juniors 4-6 must be accompanied by an adult and may call one day in advance for any open tee times after 4:00 PM during the On-Season or after 12:00 PM during the Off-Season.
- The Junior Golf Program is run on Wednesday’s during the designated summer season. During this time, the tee sheet will be reserved for Junior Golf on Wednesday mornings until 11:30 am and the driving range will be reserved until 11:00 am.
Starting Time Priorities
- Member: The individual who is designated as the member.
- Spouse: The wife or husband of the member.
- Significant Other: Designated through the membership office with the same privileges as a spouse.
- Guests: Someone who is not a member, spouse, nor eligible dependent.
- Dependents: The definition of a dependent is in the Bylaws, Article IV; Sec. 3-C. Dependents are considered juniors through the age of 23. Junior golfers are divided into three categories.
- Age 12 through 18
- Age 7 through 11
- Age 4 through 6
- Social Members: Those members who pay green fees to play. Social members may only call, or be included in a tee time on the same day they intend to play. Social members may play as guests of Resident members by paying the regular guest fee.
- Family Guests: Non dependent children, children’s spouses, siblings, parents, and/or grandparents of member and/or spouse
* Please remember you cannot replace an "X" with a non-member.
- Ladies Golf
The ladies days for golf are Tuesday and Thursday mornings. On these two days, the tee sheet is reserved for female members of the Club until 9:30 am with no exceptions.
- Tee Time Scheduling:
- Primary Member: The members designated on the membership as the primary member may call one week in advance for open tee times
- Spouse/Significant Other: The member designated on the membership as the spouse/significant other may call one week in advance for open tee times.
- Guest Play: Guest tee times may be made five days in advance.
- Juniors: Please see the section above regarding junior tee time scheduling
- Saturday-Sunday & Holiday Play
The weekends and holiday tee times are considered the prime time tee times on the golf course. In order to provide all members equitable access to the tee times, the tee times are done through a lottery system. Put in a lottery request with your name and the names of your group, what time you prefer to play and what day. On Friday morning the tee sheets will be made for the weekend no later than 9:00 AM at which point you may call to ask what your tee time is.
Weekend tee times are available under the following schedule:
- Primary Members only until 10:00 am
- Primary Members, Spouses/Significant Others and Juniors/Dependents after 10am
- Guests permitted after 12:00 pm (off season 10 am)
- Primary Members only until 8:00 AM or one hour after first tee time
- Primary Members, Spouses/Significant Others after 8:00 AM (if playing together)
- Primary Members, Spouses/Significant Others and Juniors/Dependents over
- Age 12 after 10am
- Guests permitted after 12pm (off season 10am)
* On a trial basis, secondary Members and Dependents over 16 years old, can make a weekend or Holiday tee time for any restricted times with the primary member or open foursome only, the day before at 5 pm or later. The tee time must be made through the Golf Shop.
Back to Top