2020  
application


Thank you for your interest in becoming a partner with The Foundation at Rolling Hills. The Foundation hosts an annual summer fundraising event that takes place the last weekend in June with the purpose of raising funds for local non-profit agencies in the community. The weekend starts with a mixed tennis social on Friday led by the Rolling Hills tennis professionals, a pool gala on Saturday evening, and wraps up with a golf tournament on Monday. The Club at Rolling Hills provides a beautiful venue for the events while the Foundation Board works with the chosen partner to ensure a successful and fun event. Of the funds raised during the event each year, the partnership organization receives 75% of the net proceeds and the remaining 25% of the net proceeds is granted to a number of select non-profit agencies serving the local community. Partner Beneficiary applications are due by August 30th of each year. The Foundation at Rolling Hills Board of Directors reviews the applications in October of each year and picks three organizations to present in person to the Foundation for their final decision.

FOUNDATION PARTNER BENEFICIARY & GRANT GUIDELINES

*PARTNER BENEFICIARY EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
*IMPORTANT - Please review before submitting application.