Are you interested in joining the team at The Club at Rolling Hills?
See below for our current available positions. Please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com
or download the employment application and return to The Club at Rolling Hills or forward completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Club at Rolling Hills performs background checks and investigations as a condition of employment for all prospective employees and current employees seeking promotion with the Club. Background investigations occur prior to making a final job offer. Applicants will be asked to provide personal data and sign a release form before the investigations are conducted. Applicants who fail to provide the data and consent will not be considered for employment, transfer or promotion. Background investigations always include review of criminal records, and may, for certain positions require investigation of any or all of the following: civil, financial/credit records and motor vehicle.
Restaurant Staff -
Food and Beverage
Server and Beverage Cart
Must have flexible schedule in the evenings and willing to work weekends and holidays. Reliable transportation is a must. Essential Functions-
• Demonstrate integrity
• Understand and have working knowledge of proper table clearing and customer service
• Demonstrate the ability to complete tasks with a sense of urgency
• Solid communication skills
• Constantly promote teamwork by working with other staff members and management by displaying creativity, trust, dependability and respect
• Take ownership of your appearance
• Must pass background check
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, (Fri, Sat & Sun) and holidays
Seasonal Grounds, Landscape
The Club at Rolling Hills is looking for seasonal employees for golf course grounds maintenance.
• Hand watering
• And several jobs consisting of semi-skilled labor