Employment OpportunitiesAre you interested in joining the team at The Club at Rolling Hills?
See below for our current available positions. Please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or download the employment application and return to The Club at Rolling Hills or forward completed applications to email@example.com.
The Club at Rolling Hills performs background checks and investigations as a condition of employment for all prospective employees and current employees seeking promotion with the Club. Background investigations occur prior to making a final job offer. Applicants will be asked to provide personal data and sign a release form before the investigations are conducted. Applicants who fail to provide the data and consent will not be considered for employment, transfer or promotion. Background investigations always include review of criminal records, and may, for certain positions require investigation of any or all of the following: civil, financial/credit records and motor vehicle.
FOOD AND BEVERAGERestaurant Staff - Part-Time
Server and Beverage Cart
Must have flexible schedule in the evenings and willing to work weekends and holidays. Reliable transportation is a must. Call to schedule an interview 303.327.2388. Please dress in business attire.
• Demonstrate integrity
• Understand and have working knowledge of proper table clearing and customer service
• Demonstrate the ability to complete tasks with a sense of urgency
• Solid communication skills
• Constantly promote teamwork by working with other staff members and management by displaying creativity, trust, dependability and respect
• Take ownership of your appearance
• Must pass background check
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, (Fri, Sat & Sun) and holidays
GROUNDSSeasonal Grounds, Landscape
The Club at Rolling Hills is looking for seasonal employees for golf course grounds maintenance.
• Hand watering
• And several jobs consisting of semi-skilled labor
Seasonal Horticulturist Assistant
• Planning and maintaining landscapes and gardens
• Mowing and maintenance of said areas
• Hand watering