Employment OpportunitiesAre you interested in joining the team at The Club at Rolling Hills?
See below for our current available positions. Please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or download the employment application and return to The Club at Rolling Hills or forward completed applications to email@example.com.
The Club at Rolling Hills performs background checks and investigations as a condition of employment for all prospective employees and current employees seeking promotion with the Club. Background investigations occur prior to making a final job offer. Applicants will be asked to provide personal data and sign a release form before the investigations are conducted. Applicants who fail to provide the data and consent will not be considered for employment, transfer or promotion. Background investigations always include review of criminal records, and may, for certain positions require investigation of any or all of the following: civil, financial/credit records and motor vehicle.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Now accepting applications for servers.
GROUNDSNo openings at this time.
FACILITIESNo openings at this time.
GOLFNo openings at this time.
*Lifeguards work in an upscale Club pool environment providing excellent service to the members while maintaining a safe aquatics environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing members and guests with a fun aquatics experience.
- Lifeguards will supervise members and their guests at the pool and deck areas ensuring the highest standards of safety are maintained.
- Lifeguards are part of the team and are required to support the whole operation including but not limited to special event operations like family nights and holiday parties (e.g., Independence Day).
- Successful applicants must possess the ability to meet and pass all American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification Standards.
- Our Lifeguards must have the ability to continually meet and exceed the high standards of our club. We expect all lifeguards to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance. The pool environment is an extremely active department of the club and is continuously busy with members, guests, and especially children.
- For those who are not currently certified, The Club at Rolling Hills can certify lifeguards and will pay for the certification from the American Red Cross.
- Applicants must be flexible with hours, a changing schedule, holidays, and weekends.
Pay: 12.32-13.10 depending on experience.